Saturday, November 20, 2010

Round 2

Hola! We're going to try this whole blog thing again this year. And I have a good feeling about it.

So, last year, mid February, the parentals and I had a serious talk about my future. We focused on how much the economy was still in the crapper, so the odds of me finding my amazing dream job weren't so great. I then thought about it and was like oh yeah; I love Spain, I love my job and I love my life here. So why not go for round 2. That's what has led us to now.

I had a great summer break at home. Saw lots of friends and family, but most importantly Alexi. Have you guys seen her lately? She just keeps growing and growing! Anyway off topic...

So, my transition from Spain-Kansas-Spain was pretty painless. Luckily a friend of mine here let me keep all of my stuff (by stuff I mean 3 suitcases, 2 bags and one clothes hamper full of shoes) at her house over the summer and I am living in the same place I was last year....and it has some improvements. But, we'll get to that another day.

When I went home in July I thought I would have some hesitation about coming back, but honestly I know I made the right decision. I do good as a Spanish person and I truly love the life I have built here.

Ok, so now you know where we are. I feel like lots of interesting posts are bound to come your way soon.

Peace, love and Chorizo!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment