The last weekend in February we had yet another holiday. It was Andalucia Day! Pretty much the equivalent to Kansas Day; but, our schools, banks, grocery stores, and well everything closes for four days. Gotta love it!
I decided since my time here in Spain is starting to come to an end I needed to take advantage of the days off, so I went to Lagos, Portugal for some intense relaxation time. It was my first ever solo vaca, and I actually loved it! I was on my schedule...slept when I wanted, went to the beach when I wanted, ate when I wanted, took a nap when I wanted. It was grand!
It was an amazing weekend. The beaches were absolutely gorgeous. I have seen a number of beaches in my lifetime, but these took the cake! There were beautiful hikes and walks around the cliffs, that made for some great photo ops. It was about 85 degrees and the perfect sun/wind combo...couldn't have been any better. I absolutely enjoyed myself to the max. And I came back 100% rejuvenated and with a tan. HOLAR!
Here's a couple of my favorite pictures...
This is how the entire coast is, just random small beaches in between the cliffs, amazing!
Pretty
Obviously the Portuguese have the same mind set as the Spanish when it comes to construction...run out of money, no problem, we'll just stop building and let people jump six feet to get on the stairs, no biggie!
If you have time check out the rest of the photos on Shutterfly, there are some goodies. And maybe it will take your mind of the rain/unfun weather you have at home :).
Peace, Love and Tan lines!
Michelle


Sounds like a fun trip Meesha! Miss your face!! :) I loved the self portrait! hahahah!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete