In most of the classes with my younger kids we played "Don't Eat Peter." If you have or work with small people I highly recommend this game, they loved it! You have groups of 3 or 4 and each group has a piece of paper with 9 "numbered Peters" (Peter is a rabbit FYI) and you place a piece of candy on each "Peter." One person from the group goes outside and then other members of the group decide what number "THE Peter" is. Then the kid comes back and starts eating the candy and once they start to eat the piece of candy the group designated as "Peter" the kids yell 'Don't Eater Peter!" Ha it was awesome and the kids got really into it. Just imagine little Spanish people yelling "Doun e peyer," it was HILARIOUS!
Photos...
With my really little kids, the 5 year olds, we made bunny ears with cotton! This is a relatively mild photo of them, they are crazy!
Oh and one more cute photo I found of the 6th graders painting their eggs...
And lastly, here are some of my kiddos out with their "pasitos," their mini pasos, the week before Semana Santa. I'll put more of these on the photo page.
Ok, sorry to bombard you with three posts in one day. But, time is running out and I got lots to say! Next week Canary Islands and the Wedding!! wahoo
Peace, Love and Spanish Easter Bunnies!
Michelle


No comments:
Post a Comment